Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scrap, Scrap, Scrap.

Learning to use a new program is a wonderful excuse for loads of digi scrapping!

I decided to have a go at another of the ads posted in the Ad Challenge. This one is a bit different to my usual style. I did learn where a few more buttons were though. The Denis outfit is one a made for Benjamin a couple of years ago. He was just getting to like reading and was encouraged with Beano comics! Well, whatever works. He didn't like wearing it much thought because people laughed at him. He couldn't get to grips with the fact they were supposed to!

I discovered how to "cut out" part of the photo in this one. I used free papers from Scrapgirls. The font is a long story which I have no intention of telling! However, if you really, really want it, you can buy it for £29 somewhere online!!!!!

And while I was on a roll, I decided to enter the House Challenge on UKS. Very different from my normal style. Paper and overlays by Dawn Inskip. A crocheted Sun by me. A handwriting font from a site that does a whole load of them that all start with "Pea" and I really should have bookmarked, and a "Raindrop Splash" free font filled with a free paper from Scrapgirls. I am sure there must be a much quicker way than the way I worked out how to do it though!

The Sun is a freebie on the Scrapbooking Elements page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.