Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Self Portrait.

I hate doing these!

But one of the papers wanted a photo of me with my work, so......

I decided to kill two birds with one stone and model the new top I have been working on for a new pattern - when I finished all this beading!

Think it will do?

In answer to the comments..........

Yes, this is one of the hangings that will be in the exhibition and I hope to sell them all!

It was the Peterborough Evening Telegraph that asked for the photo. However, Karen sends press releases which include photos of my work to all the local papers.

Look out for them!

4 comments:

  1. Hey it's good to put a face to the blog......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, you look lovely, beautiful sun-flowers, are you selling that one? which paper will you be in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr - you look freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya, i was wondering the same as gemma.... that is a gorgeous hanging!!!

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.