Thursday, May 08, 2008

Crochet Embellishment Exchange.

My Penny Black Stamps from the exchange still haven't arrived and I am really disappointed. I wanted to use them for some birthday cards this month and an anniversary card for Mark.

I know it isn't Clair and Sharnis fault. I have had a few things been delayed for unknown reasons. A letter I sent to York arrived two weeks later having gone via Liverpool! Bearing in mind that our sorting office is Peterborough, why did it go there?????

Also, a parcel I sent for an eBay sale took nearly a month to arrive.

However, despite all this, I have decided to do a crocheted Embellishment exchange.

First of all you pick a set from the ones shown here.

Each set contains 3 daisies, 3 leaves, 3 bugs and enough chain to go around the edge of a 12 inch layout.

You can chose from Butterflies in a peach and cream theme, Ladybirds in a pink, red and white theme or Dragonflies in a lilac, lavender and sky blue theme.

Use the "Ask me, I might button" to email me with the set you want and your postal address.

If you are having problems with the button, you can email or pm me through UKS if you are a member, or leave a comment on here with your contact details and I will get back to you. Of course, I won't publish the comment.

Then, when you get your stash, send me some stash in exchange.

Send me anything you like, whatever you think the exchange is worth.

There is only one stipulation with this - NO PINK!

The first person for each set will get it sent out straight away. However, as I will be making the rest of them as they are requested, it will be 7-10 days before they are sent.

The time will all depend on how many are requested. I will be making them in strict order of requests and will email you to tell you roughly how long it will be.

Just one more thing. It is our 5th anniversay tomorrow. We are going away for a couple of days, leaving early tomorrow morning and coming back late Saturday. So any emails received during that time will be answered on my return.

Also, any comments will be approved on my return.

Now I need to go and make the journalling blocks for my Dragonfly LO and see if I can set up an advance post for tomorrow!

18 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely time away. Your crochet embellies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those crochet butterflies they are fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous crocheting. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gobsmacked... and that doesn't happen much.. your work is amazing xxxxx I am so shocked that you would compliment me,

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I've got more beads to swap....I love the butterfly set.....can we swap pretty please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous crochet work.They are so pretty.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these are so beautiful, well done your work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW these are so beautiful, well done your work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely. I've PMed you. Have a lovely time away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are fabulous - my crochet is woeful. Would love to swap but cant think what I could send you - these are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, the ladybirds are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww these are so cute, lovely blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. still really loving your crochet work, its gorgous. well done

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - your crochey embellies are fabby - dunno how you find the time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:20 pm

    wow your crochet,is brilliant. love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!!!!!! I think I'm going to have a heart attack!!!!! just look at those LB's please please please choose me....... they are just the CUTEST little bugs i've seen in a loooooooong time. you're soo clever!!!!! (not that i'm creeping or anything..... you really are!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous - the ladybirds are my favourite :0)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.