Sunday, June 01, 2008

Catching Up!

It has been a busy couple of days.

On Friday we went out with a friend and her daughter to HGL for brekkie. They had a BOGOF on so we decided to take advantage of it.

It was scrummy! And I was stuffed!!!!

Afterwards the children played for a bit then we had a look around. I very nearly bought some "Chocolate Mint". It was only £1.59 and smelled just like "After Eights"!

While there, I also got a couple of pictures for the UKS Photo competition. Joanne suggested this one when I explained what I was doing.

The brekkie offer runs for another 2 weeks and I have a spare token so we are going again - when the kids are in school!

I think I am going to get that mint as well.

That afternoon we went to Skylark Garden Centre. Joanne didn't realise there was one there. She hasn't lived in the area long and has only just passed her driving test, so I was telling her about some of the local stuff.

The kids had a great time playing outside, even though the bouncy castle wasn't up!

I also managed to get the picture I needed to finish off another letter in my A-Z photo journal of Chatteris.

I just need to sort out the pics before I post them.

I did some scrapping Saturday morning, while Benjamin was making a Fathers Day card.

After seeing all the excitment about a LO in Scrapbook Inspirations which used one of my crocheted Rainbows, I thought I would do one myself.

I checked out this weeks challenge for inspiration and this is what I came up with.

And, while on the subject, keep an eye on SI because I might be in it soon! I emailed them concerning my Rainbow and got a lovely email back.

I am really excited about this! It might be just what I need to get people to my site. If I can sell a decent amount of crochet each week, I wouldn't need a job!

And if that does happen, best you get your orders in before the rush!

6 comments:

  1. How clever are you? That rainbow is stunning .... photos are fabulous too X

    ReplyDelete
  2. that rainbow ias too cute i really need to learn to do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing more of your work in SI. I've just taken out a subscription! Sounds like a really relaxing weekend. Like the trolley photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi helen - i must go find my copy of SI and look you up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooo clever, I wished that I could crochet... love the colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, the children look as though they're having a great time.
    Good luck with SI.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.