Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fame and Fortune!

Well, Fame at least!

Here is the bit about me in Scrapbook Inspirations.

And there is more on their site - http://www.scrapbookinspirationsmagazine.co.uk - with links to both my site and msn group.

And for all you "Pinkaholics", here is the girl baby set.

And here are some teddies.

Now, the thing is, I only have a boy so I need somebody the scrap the girl set for me.

I will send you all the stuff in the picture, all I need in return is a good quality jpeg for both the pattern and my site.

I know there are a few new baby girls out there so who is going to offer.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this rainbow when i saw it in the OP for the LO. It's fantastic!!! there's smething for you on my blog this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the write-up - how cool is that? I absolutely adore the pink babyset but those teddies... oh my, those teddies are just so cute.... I can see those on the front of a baby book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is that baby girl set love it you are so talented

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.