Thursday, April 08, 2010

Everything is coming up...

Violets!

I do love these little white ones. They are not so prolific as the common blues ones which took over my trough and choked everything else in there.

Here are some pretty little blues ones. Again, not the common ones. I think they may be cultivated ones but have no idea really as I was given them.

I hope they are not going to spread too much otherwise they will have go. I only have my planter with limited space so can't have them taking over.

And this is a Black Viola which I bought at the end of last summer. It was in flower when I bought it so I am hoping that flowering this early means it will carry on all summer.

It does look a bit darker than in the photo.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally, just a little something I planted this morning!

These are some crocuses I crocheted for a Spring Challenge on one of my craft groups. I thought the garden was the best place to take photos of them!

4 comments:

  1. My Mums garden used to get choked with Forget me nots, your Crocus are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing piece of work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol love them so pretty

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.