Saturday, November 14, 2009

Parlez-vous français ?

I have had somebody contact me and ask if they can translate my Christmas Tree pattern in to French and publish it on their blog.

Now, while I am delighted that he would like to do this, I am not so happy about my patterns being published elsewhere that I have no control over.

So I have replied with the compromise that if he would like to translate it, I would be happy to add it to the pdf download.

Then I remembered seeing a translation button on "BARBANCHÊ™", did a little bit of research and got one of my own.

I have added this to all of my free pattern pages so, hopefully, a lot more people will be able to use my patterns.

I have also made myself a signature and found out how to add it. Its quite simple really.

First of all, you need to sort out the code.

Then go into - Customise - Settings tab - Formatting

There is a box near the bottom called 'Post Template'. You add your code to that and it will come up each time you create a new post. You do have to remember to type above the code though.

2 comments:

  1. Well done yu - International plc next eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CLEVER AND VERY PRETTY opps caps :-D Juliet

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.