Friday, February 19, 2010

Crocheting again

I had the cast off last Tuesday. I nearly told them to put it straight back on!!!

I knew I wouldn't have normal use in my wrist, but I didn't know how much it was going to hurt.

Still, lots of painkillers, a TENS machine and a wheat pillow later, I am crocheting again.

I was actually able to crochet right from the start but it hurt too much to do it. The muscles are slowly loosening up and I am gradually able to crochet for longer periods at a time.

Suprisingly, it hurts less to crochet than it does to eat with a spoon.

Last night was Craft Club. I nearly didn't go. We had a snowstorm late afternoon which left about 1" of snow on the floor.

We had a Quilling workshop. It was fun but not something that I would like to do on a regular basis. I made this card which I am going to post to a friend later. She doesn't use the internet so I know I am safe showing it.

When I left Craft Club, nearly all the snow had gone and there is nothing left now.

I hope my friend likes her card!

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully quilled card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of your design Enfys :-)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.