Monday, August 13, 2007

Snake and Ladder

There is only one of each at the moment, because it is only half done. But I thought you would like to see my latest project - and part of the reason for not getting any scrapping done the last couple of week! Each square measures about 19 cm (7 ½ inches) so it will measure about 1 metre 20 cm (just under 4 foot) when finished. My problem now is that I have run out of the yellow and blue yarn. However, that means Stash shopping!

I also have a fancy dreamcatcher to make for a friends daughters birthday. This just happens to be on Wednesday so, as usual, I have left myself loads of time. Oh, and there are 20 flowers to make for the crocheted flower exchange in UKS!

In between all this, I have to find time for housework as I need the house perfect for when my parents come up to visit this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, love the idea, is there anything you can't crochet lol

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.