Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last Day of Freedom!

Yes, its the last day of term! I am out for my Christmas lunch with Craft Club today. I also have to get the tree up. And the kitchen cleaned. And the laundry done. And go to the library. And I am sure there is a whole load of other stuff!

Mark went up in the attic last night ant the decorations down. He also got me down two boxes for photos in frames. I am going to put them in albums and get rid of the frames as we just don't have the wall space here. I think there is still another box up there as some of my photos are missing.

Benjamin won a colouring competition at a local estate agents. We went there last night for a presentation of the prizes. He had a lovely sports bag and art set which were presented by a local celeb boxer called Dave. I can't remember his name but Mark says he was really good in his day. Of course, he is older now and retired but he does a lot for the local youngsters.

And, of course, I have been crocheting again! Journalling blocks this time. Pictures and freebies later!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I visited your blog- you have such interesting things here- love your crotchet, and your calendars are really impessive!

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.