Monday, May 26, 2008

I couldn't resist!

Mark asked me to do dinner at lunchtime yesterday, as he needed to go and see a friend after the Grand Prix and it would be easier for him to have it before he went, rather than rush back for it.

This meant that I had some unexpected time to spend online and decided to have a look around UKS. While I was there, I checked out the weekly challenge.

I haven't done one in ages - and my points showed it!!!!

Imagine my surprise when I found out it was Alphabet Themed

I just couldn't resist!!!!!!

Its a digi LO and is here if you want to leave me loads of lovely comments!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are fantastic. You are soooo clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love these crochet alpha's, so clever. Makes me wish i had the patience to knit and crochet

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.