Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rainbows and Stars

Its finished!!!!!!

My new Rainbows and Stars crochet pattern.

And, I must say, I am rather pleased with it.

After months of no new patterns, I have finally done one.

I have even added to to my site and to Etsy. I haven't decided whether or not to add it to Folksy as I haven't had any sales from there as yet.

Now all I have to do is let my crochet groups know it is finished, sit back and (hopefully) watch the orders flood in!!!!!

The final set of motifs is the Pot of Gold. I have also included the Mini Rainbow Stars that I have for sale on my site.

The Competition is still on as I need some LOs for my site. The pdfs are here and I have added the Pot of Gold to the file.

Of course, this now makes it rather large - over 30MB. It took ages to upload so I assume it will also take ages to download.

With that in mind, I have now made three separate files, Shooting Stars, Lacy Stars (11.2MB) and Pot of Gold (8.4MB).

The closing Date is May 15th.

Now I have to decide what to do next. Any suggestions?

I suppose I really ought to be finishing off the puppet patterns I have been working on. I could get those done in a couple of weeks if I get down to it.

But I am really loving working with the thread, especially as I am getting more colours.

2 comments:

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.