Friday, July 31, 2009

I shouldn't be here!

I should be doing about 50,000 other things.

But........

I really wanted to show you these.

I really have this ATC bug - and I am loving it!

I am hosting a Digi/Hybrid ATC swap on UKS and after some thought, decided to go away from the crochet theme and go for the A-Z instead.

I was going to do some stamping on them and it was suggested that embossing looks great.

The problem is that I don't have the stuff required to emboss so the very nice lady who suggested it sent me some embossing powder in the post.

Now I am hooked!

The embossing didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but, after trying on on plain card and it working perfectly, I have decided it must be the photo paper that is at fault.

Now I had better go and do those 50,000 other things!

1 comment:

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.