Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Angels and Stockings

This can conjure up the most peculiar images but I assure you it is all perfectly innocent!

The thing is, I finished the prototype of the Angel lantern last night and am so pleased with this one I couldn't wait to share.

Again, really rubbish photos but the Ixus on ISO3200 is so much easier and quicker than getting out the tripod etc for times exposures.

She does need a little tweaking here and there but, on the whole, I am really pleased with her.

.

.

And here is the stocking.

I just need to write the patterns for this lot now then get on with the next one.

I forgot the hanging loop and there are some ends need sewing in but the photos show the main bit.

Any suggestions for what you would like to see?

6 comments:

  1. wow these are fab great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Enfys :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stuff Enfys. Have to say the angel is my favourite and the 'safe' tea lights sound fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christena Kaufman1:27 pm

    They angel is my favorite! It is lovely as your work always is. I have purchased several patterns from you over the years and they are all great and turn out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely stunning, love the angel.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i love the angel :)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.