Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow Joke!

I have to tell you, I really hate snow!

I used to live by the seaside and we didn't get much. Now I live in the middle of the Cambs Fens and we get too much.

And to top it all, I slipped on some ice on the way to work last night and I think I have sprained my wrist. Of course, never having sprained anything before, I am not entirely sure about that!

And you know what that means, no crocheting! I think I might have to borrow some of my sons books to read.

However, the good news is that I have finished my 2010 printable calendar.

Just click on the calendar to download and, if you would like to add it to your site or blog, you can get the code by clicking on the link at the bottom.

This year I have done the link a little differently so that you will never need to change it, I can just update the page automatically.

And having splashed out on that Mr Site package for my site this year, I know it will have a permanent home.

Also, the calendar is a little different to my usual style as well.

So here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope the wrist is feeling better soon! I'm the same about snow... its pretty to look at but the getting about in it is another thing entirely!
    Love the calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Helen - hop eyour wrist is soon better - rest I think. And stay off the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh ... hun ... I hope the wrist is n't too painful.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year X

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.