Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look what I have got!


Books!

Lots of them!

Yes, my books have finally arrived and I have 3 boxes full to sell.
I did have 5 but one was all pre-ordered so it didn't take long to get those sorted out and the other 4 fitted into 3 with a few left over.

I have taken some to the Library and will be taking some to the florists later. I will be taking more to the Museum later on in the week.

Now I can get back to what I do best ~ crocheting.

My Clematis now has over 200 leaves on it. There are still quite a few to be made but I am getting there. I was hoping to have them all done and sewn on by the end of the month but I think I may have been over optimistic.

I really need to get started on the flowers soon, otherwise it will not be done in time.

1 comment:

  1. I got my book and I love it, Well done it's an interesting read and I love your Photos and layouts too.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.