Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Its December!

And I am on time for once with the desktop calender.

This is one of the photos I took on the weekend. There were loads of people there. The switching on of the lights is a very popular even in Chatteris.

I was lucky enough to have permission to go up into the top floor of a building opposite to get these photos.

All I need to do now is to find some time to go out in the dark and take more photos of the lights and my X will be finished for my A-Z.

Again, I have been ever so nice and made a wide screen version as well.

I use a wide screen in work and have to admith that I hate the way it distorts everything.

And while we are on the subject of December, the Advent Calendar is now active.

Go and see what treat is in store for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.