Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Patterns.

I have been very remiss in updating my blog .......... but I have been busy.

First of all, I had some orders to fill. Those are all done now so I can get on with the fun stuff.

Which is more patterns.

First of all, another two free patterns. Both of these are design to compliment the Alphabet Mobiles.

The Christmas Tree is decorated with french knots for baubles and comes complete with a mini Star.

The Exclamation Mark is for you to make your very own "BOO!"

Both of these (and lots more) are available on my Free Patterns page.

I am now working on the Numbers pattern to match. I was hoping to have this finished by now but, partly due to overtime in work, it is going a lot slower than I had hoped.

It will be here soon though. Just not in time for Christmas.

Then I have decided to go back to thread. I have all of those Cro-tat scrapping motifs to finish next.

I have also been scanning. These two delightful Flora Klickmann books have been passed on to the lady who does the editing and will soon be available at The Antique Pattern Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.