Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Yarn Yard.

The Yarn Yard is finally up and running in its own right.

It is not a public shop, it is the yarn and supplies side of of Rainbow Valley which I run from home. Just click on the banner above to visit the online version and see what I stock.


I have a series of open days planned thoughout the year but, if you live locally and would like to visit, you are welcome to telephone me to arrange an appointment.

I stock a wide range of hooks and notions as well as some gorgeous yarn. You may even get a cuppa.

If you would like to know more about the open days, click on the poster to go to the website.

I look forward to seeing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.