Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the Winners are........

I know you have been waiting with bated breath so I wrote down the names, put them in a bag and got my son to pull 3 out.

The Winners are - Jan, Julietk and Viola.

I will leave a message on your blog and you will need to contact me with your postal address and your preference. Use the "Ask me, I might" button in the left bar.

I will get them in the post Monday, provided I have your address.

Thank you to everybody who took part.

And don't forget, if you didn't win one, you can still buy Egg Cosy Crochet Pattern and make your own.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Enfys I will email you Hubby is going to have a special Easter Brekky :-)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.