Thursday, August 30, 2007

Honey, I'm Home!

We had a lovely few days at my Uncles in Llangadog, a tiny village on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The weather was wonderful and the car didn't leave the drive! We had enough of driving to get there. There isn't much to do there except walk and take photos, so guess what I did?

I took hundreds of photos and then deleted most of them. I decided that it was the perfect time to try to learn to use some of the settings on my new camera. Of course, I had a whole load of disasters but, somewhere along the line, I got a few good ones. I wasn't disappointed. Disasters are part of the learning process so they were expected.

And one of the dafter things I did was to have a go on next doors 8 year old dirt bike. Now that WAS fun!

By the way, I have uploaded Septembers Calender. I have no idea what this flower is, I think it is part of the dandilion family. I just couldn't resist those colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.