Friday, April 30, 2010

Clearing out the Stash!

My attic is insulated with Mohair.

Really!

When I moved here over 6 years ago, Mark said to me "Pack the most important stuff first as there isn't much room in the attic."

So I packed all my yarn first.

He has been saying for the best part of a year now that we have to empty the attic so that it can be insulated properly. And it isn't all going back up.

I know what he will expect, he will get it all down and I will have to sort it all out straight away and get rid of it. I have been telling him that if he gets it down bit by bit, I can get it sorted.

Finally, he got down a little the other day. Only because he wants the tubs they are in. Anyway, I have sorted what was in them and listed most of it on eBay.

Then I decided that I might as well start on the wardrobe.I have soooooooooo much stuff in there. Most of it is prototypes from designing my patterns. I just don't have the outlets to sell them like I did when I was in Barry.

So I have been listing all that lot on eBay as well.

There will be a lot more when it is all sorted out. I don't want to throw it all out and, although with some of the items I will not even be getting my initial lay out back, at least by selling it I know it will be going where it is wanted.

There is also the fact that I am trying really hard to save up to get my A-Z book published. It is really hard with the drop in wages, I just don't have any spare money. Basically, my savings are mostly what I make from my patterns.

So go on over to eBay, grab yourself a bargain and help me get my book published!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.