Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rainbows and Stars

I bet you are shocked. This is the third day in a row I am posting.

Don't expect it to carry on!!!!

I really wanted to share what I have been working on, Shooting Stars.

You may recognise one of them from this Layout.

These are going to be part of my new scrapping pattern.

The Stars and their Tails are made separately so that you can add them to your layout in which ever way you want to.

And here are some more Stars.

These are a version of the stars I used on this Silk Painting.

They are beaded in both the silk and the layout. I also used a finer thread to crochet them with.

The ones in this picture are unbeaded and with the size thread I normally use for all my scrapping bits.

I will be adding them all to my site for sale as soon as I sort out some prices and find some time to do it.

The good news is that you won't have to wait for that as I am doing a competition.

I need some Layouts to use both on my site and in the pattern itself. So, with that in mind, I have prepared some pdfs for you to download and use instead of the real thing.

What I want you to do is print them off, make a Layout and send me a jpeg.

The ones I like the best will win the actual item to replace the printed one.

Also, all entries can claim 20% off their next order from my site and add a flashing Design Team button to their blog.

And finally, as requested, pics of my new stamps.

They are stamped (badly) on to an A5 sheet, just for you!

2 comments:

  1. simply lovely :0)

    thanks for commenting on my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.