Thursday, February 07, 2008

I have been tagged........

... by Pam

It's a tag with a difference

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME?

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

Its at times like this you curse your parents for giving you such a long name!!!!

J - Job: Yes, stealing Pams idea cos I can't think of one! I don't have a "proper" job but I am looking for one. However, I design and write crochet patterns which I sell from my web site. Unfortunately, it doesn't make me much money!

A - Ancient: Going to be 45 this month!

N - Nana: I am old enough to be Benjamins Nana!!!!!

E - Emigrated: Well England is abroad when you are Welsh!

T - Textiles: I love working with textiles of all different sorts.

T - Tactile: If I see it, I have to know what it feels like.

E - Enthusiastic: I was trying to think of things for the A-Z journal and Mark asked me what a "Zealot" is. I explained that it was an old religious order but "zealous" also applied to people who were enthusiastic about what they were doing. So he said "Well you can take a picture of you for Z then!"

And now I need 7 people to tag!!!!! Lesley, Fi, Terrie, Ruth, Gemma, Angie, Kerrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.