Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting to grips with it.

After spend nearly all day yesterday on here, I am starting to get the hang of PSE5. I have done another two layouts. I started the first one yesterday and decided to "go it alone" rather than a template or tutorial. I use a free digi kit called Twinkle Toes from Peppermint Creative and played with some of the tools on there. I managed to copy the stars from the backgrond paper and make them into a new layer. Took forever to get it right!

Then, for the UKS weekly team challenge, I found a template from Happy Scrap Girl and used yet another freebie from Miss Mint called Lilac Garden. I had to change some of the colours to fit the challenge.

Of course, all this made me late for Craft & Chat but at least I got there! Which was just as well as I sold some puppets. One of the newer ladies was looking at the ones I was working on last week so I took some others in to show her. As it happens, she was wondering whether it was cheeky to ask me if I would like to sell any. Cheeky???? Not at all. I was delighted to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.