Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All Chained Up!

Yesterday I decided to make a whole load of chains to add to my site. I have seen some LOs in mags that have used silk flowers with crocheted chains and they looked really good. So I thought it might be an idea so make some to sell. While I was taking the pics for the site, I thought it would make a terrific background paper. What do you think?

As usual, you can download it here.

I am always looking for suggestions for what to make, so if you have any ideas of what you would like to see please leave a comment.

I would love to feature on here some of the layouts you have made using my crocheted embellishments whether they are digi or "real". Please either send me your layout or a link I can download it from.

1 comment:

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.