Saturday, July 14, 2007

What a week!

It didn't start off too well. I had bad pmt which made me just want to cry all the time. I really hate it when that happens. Then my camera broke!

My Camera. A Canon EOS 300D. I use it all the time. I love taking pictures and I love scrapping them. I use it for when I am writing patterns both to show the various stages when there is something a little complicated and, of course for the finished item.

It would have been a big problem without the pmt as I use it all the time. With the pmt it was a major disaster only to be surpassed by by an E.L.E. (if you don't know what that is, watch "Deep Impact").

After some online research, it appears that the shutter is broken. It means sending it off to a Canon approved repairer to be fixed at a cost of £122.55 + vat + postage. My dearest said he would pay as I really don't have that kind of spare cash lying about.

So, on Wednesday, off I duly toddled to the PO. Followed by a trip to Tesco. While I was out, I got a text saying he had a surprise for me. As he was off all week, I assumed that he had been down the shed making me a new crochet hook to cheer me up. When I got home, I discovered a brand new EOS 400D!!!!!! His is also still paying to have the other one fixed.

So now I am a very Happy Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.