Monday, July 02, 2007

Rainbows

Monday again! Is it me or is time seeming to speed up? At least the sun is shining this morning.

Nothing exciting happened this weekend, apart from Lewis Hamilton managing to get on the podium yet again. Not that I am a big F1 fan but as my Dearest watches it I tend to as well. At least I understand a little more of what goes on now as he answers all my questions.

I spent most of the weekend crocheting Dreamcatchers for Scrapping. Unfortunately, they are not ready to be photographed yet as I still need to ad beads to the small ones and feathers to them all. However, the Rainbows are all done. And I have done a digi version of the large thread Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.