Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter

When the last book came out there was a "discussion" with my dearest about who was going to read it first. So I went and bought it and hid it! By the time he realised what I had done, I was part way through it so he had to wait.

I had an email through from Tesco about this one, asking if I wanted to preorder it. So the "discussion" revolved around who was paying for it and who was going to read it first. We agreed that whoever paid for it, read it first.

Well, he didn't get around to doing anything about it, so I did. This meant it came with the postlady on Saturday morning and I get to read it first!

Of course, as soon as Benjamin saw it, he wanted to read it. You should have seen his face when I told him he had no chance!

"I am first, then Dad."
"What if Dad wants to read it first?"
"Then he can pay me for it!"
"Dad has to buy the book off you if he wants to read it?"
"No, only if he wants to read it first."
"Can I buy it off you?"
"No!"

Poor Deprived Child! Does JKR realise what she has done?????

1 comment:

  1. Likin' your style Helen, treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen LOL

    Hope you are enjoying your read :)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.