Monday, March 24, 2008

Snow today, gone tomorrow!

Well, almost!

We didn't get a White Christmas but we did get a White Easter. I went out while it was till snowing and took the first two photos.

I should have put a coat on because I came in wet and very cold!

.

.

.

.

.

.

When it stopped snowing I went out for a walk to take some more.

.

.

.

.

.

The weather had warmed up and the snow was melting really quickly.

.

.

.

.

The sun came out in the afternoon and it was all gone by tea time

At least the children had time to build some snowmen!

4 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the daffodil....and I like snow that comes and goes before it can cause chaos....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos Helen, I can almost feel the cold with those snow crystals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics we didnt have snow today

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.