Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Love Bargains!

While this beading frenzie has been on, I bought more beads than I used!!!!

Ooops!!!!

So this meant they didn't all fit in the little plastic case (a reject from Marks shed).

Then I saw this lovely vanity case in the local charity shop. And it was only £3

A bit smelly and dirty but some Flash and Fabreeze later and it has come up lovely

There is room for all my beads, findings, wire, bead tray and the tools I "borrowed" from Mark - well he has loads!!!!!

What's more, there is even room for more beads!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cool idea, I have looked in your shop I love those puppets,if you still have some at Christmas I will get one for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love having more space for beads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain, must have a rummage around some charity shops myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and always good to get a bargain:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea and what a bargain. i think i need a suitcase for all my beads , well i do make tiaras !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect place for your beads. A great bargain!

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.