Saturday, April 05, 2008

Summer is here!

Although you wouldn't believe it from the weather!

Anyway, it wasn't that Summer I was on about!
As with the others it is 23 cm square and the quilting as much the same as possible.
I used a bright yellow backing fabric to get the vibrance of summer.

I covered the twigs with green beads, apart from the very end which I put shades of peach beads for flowers.
Then I put multi coloured flowers around the tree and cottages.

There are nearly 1000 beads on this one!
Hope you like it!
I went to the Angles Theatre in Wisbech this morning to hang the silks. I took a few pics of them in situ.
I will post lots of pics for you next week - but first I have a scrapbook to finish..........

2 comments:

  1. Your work is really beautiful. Must take you hours to do, but definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing piece of work - just so beautiful - you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.