Monday, April 07, 2008

The Morning After.

It sort of went ok.

I managed to get tea sorted and the family sorted and get there on time. Although the Tesco van we got stuck behind on the way did have me worried for a bit.

However, hardly any people came. Only two I invited came. I must have invited about 50,000 people.

Yes, I know that most of them lived a bit far away. Although I didn't think it was that much hassle to hop on a plane and come over from the US for a couple of hours!!!!!

The good news is, I sold Winter!!!!!

There is also somebody interested in the full set. If they do want them, I will have to make another Winter. I didn't really want to but a sale is a sale.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces of art,I would of dragged people in from the street but then I probably would have got arrested to. Have you tried selling on etsy.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. As barmyowl has said, I definitely consider etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had the same problem myself at a event I organised recently. Fortunately, Tesco and Morrison helped out by announcing it over their tannoys every hour and got a few people showing their faces. It's a real shame more people didn't get to see your work because it's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your work - well done on the exhibition!

    Oh, and do look at Etsy - your work woud fit in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work looks great all on display and Etsy sounds like a brilliant idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! that is all I can say, I am in awe, those are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog today quite by accident...and am in heaven!! Your work is so beautiful. It must take ages to do just one piece of work...but so worth it!
    I'm going to add you to my blog list if that is ok as I think you may have a regular visitor now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your lovely work looks fabulous on display.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are BEAUTIFUL pieces of work. What an achievement having your own showing

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.