Sunday, April 20, 2008

Too Early to be thinking about Christmas?

I decided to take the plunge and list a couple more things on Etsy. One of which is Christmas stockings.

I wasn't sure if it would be too early but, as the listing is for 4 months, I figured that by the end of it, we would be a whole lot closer.

I dont actually want to sell the listing as I make them personalised to order but I couldn't figure out any other way of showing them. I hope this works out!

While I was there, I decided to have a sort out of what is in the wardrobe and have listed some bridal bits as well!

Next, I need to sort through the jewellery!!!!

The majority of this stuff is what I have made while designing the actual patterns.

If I could sell some there would be room in the wardrobe for more stash!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The bridal things have me drolling, they are so beautiful. The Christmas bits are fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those little stockings are gorgeous.Love all the wedding bits.They look so pretty.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think on the making way for more stash thing.The wedding bits are lush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making space for new stash is always a good thing.
    Love those bridal bits, the work you have put into those pieces is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.