Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ooooh! I am all excited!

I had my first sale on Etsy!!!!!

I sold a Tilly Tangfish puppet.

And it is no coincidence that she looks like Dory! LOL

I have another one of these so will have to relist her.

I learned some new html and can now link direct to a part of my page and not just the top of the page and have to tell you to "scroll down".

Now I need to learn to make the scrolling banner like the one on the left.

I have set up a brand new blog and was able to transfer all the posts and comments over. I think I can do that every time I get a new comment or make a new post. I need to check that bit out.

I need to customise it now and add links to my site. I plan to use it more in conjunction with my site and hopefully increase my sales.

However, whether I get any of this done today is another matter. The sun is out, the sky is blue and I might just go out on the bike with the camera and find another letter for my A-Z photo journal of Chatteris.

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Hope you can hold onto that feeling of excitement for a while. Not surprised it sold though, it's gorgeous. IGoing to have a look at your A-Z journal of Chatteris. An old school friend of mine lives there and until recently my mum lived just down the road in Doddington, She moved back to Huntingdon just before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you,it's a lovely wee fish and definitely like Dory.Fab new blog too!.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sale, the puppet is fab. It also reminded me I must sort out an order with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me and for your Happy B-day in your language - I'm afraid that's not part of my vocabulary but interesting to see. =0) - Cute fishy - you are soo talented - wonder if there is any hobby you can't master ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Tilly Tangfish is very cute. I hope she is very happy in her new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fish. I love Finding Nemo. Deb x

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.